The firm’s advisory experience and practice includes, among other clients, worldwide leading firms in the field of production, marketing and distribution of energy, agricultural, high-technology products and metal commodities.
To this respect
- We have advised a Swiss-based multinational company on questions related to claims of more than 15 Mio EUR worth against a foreign Bank.
- In the context of a wider international litigation we have represented a major German company in a defamation dispute with claims of approximately 10 Mio EUR.
- We have advised a multinational company on issues related to arbitral proceedings concerning potential claims of approximately 70 Mio EUR.
- We have supported a major Greek Bank on specific issues of Private International Law and a foreign Bank on issues related to the impact of measures taken in the wake of the recent financial crisis.
- We have represented a German company in a complex litigation on commercial agency and unfair competition that ended up in the withdrawal of the claims against our client.
- We have supported a major Greek company in the acquisition of the branch of a multinational company in Greece.
- We have represented clients in international divorce and custody litigation.
- Professor Vassilakakis has up to now been involved in about 20 arbitrations, in most of them as arbitrator (total worth more than 3,500 Mio EUR).