The firm’s advisory experience and practice includes, among other clients, worldwide leading firms in the field of production, marketing and distribution of energy, agricultural, high-technology products and metal commodities.
To this respect
- We have advised a Swiss-based multinational company on questions related to claims of more than 15 Mio EUR worth against a foreign Bank.
- In the context of a wider international litigation we have represented a major German company in a defamation dispute with claims of approximately 10 Mio EUR.
- We have advised a multinational company on issues related to arbitral proceedings concerning potential claims of approximately 70 Mio EUR.
- We have supported a major Greek Bank on specific issues of Private International Law and a foreign Bank on issues related to the impact of measures taken in the wake of the recent financial crisis.
- We have represented a German company in a complex litigation on commercial agency and unfair competition that ended up in the withdrawal of the claims against our client.
- We have supported a major Greek company in the acquisition of the branch of a multinational company in Greece.
- We have represented clients in divorce and custody cases as well as in cases of international abduction.
- We have successfully carried out the defense and obtained the acquittal of respondents in difficult manslaughter and white collar crime cases.
We have provided our services in complex cases of inheritance law, including cases in which there was an intertwining of company and inheritance law issues.
- Professor Vassilakakis has up to now been involved in about 20 arbitrations, in most of them as arbitrator (total worth more than 3,500 Mio EUR).